Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my judging days :-)

i had just returned from Chennai after meeting my friends when i got a surprise call from one special person Mr.G.Balakrishnan fondly called g.b.sir.wanting me to judge fancy dress contest for kids and the best couple contest.though i was not very sure as to why i was chosen i was excited about the prospect of it.anything new always aroused my interest and the day dawned when i was to the judge..may the 16Th (my birthday too) for fancy dress and may the 17Th for the best couple contest.though the entire experience was sweet and something worth cherishing it was sir s praise that actually made me feel absolutely happy and embarrassed at the same time.and adding insult to injury was the way Austin listened to sir and kept teasing me about it.i just didn't know how to react to both sir and Austin.was both happy and shy.all in all a new wonderful incident .and to see the pictures in the newspapers the next day with a formal title and the way i was addressed really was humorous.
but then to wind up it has given me a lot of exposure and added to my friends humorous envy :-)

1 comment:

Austin said...

believe me,you are a good judge.