Saturday, June 7, 2008

MY FIRST EYEBROW TRIMMING EXPERIENCE :-)


Many people told me my eye brows would look even better when properly shaped.my mother, my sister,my friends, classmates,everybody. i thought why not give it a try. its my wretched habit to try and know as much as possible about something that i am about to do to keep me informed and prepared. my friends really frightened me by telling me its gonna hurt a lot the first time your eyes will water a lot.once you start trimming its a life long process though it adds beauty to your eyes its painful.. am the biggest chicken at heart and trembling all through the way to the beauty parlour asked my mum if it would be painful she frightened me even more by telling me it will be thorn pricks.and with a naughty menacing gleeful grin added i am sure you are gonna cry and shout and bring the roofs down.. what worse hell could be there. i felt like a goat about to be sacrificed to the deity when i sat in the plush comfortable couch.begged the beautician to do it slowly.with a sly smile she said sure but cheated me by doing it quick and smooth though. in all it was not as painful as i was frightened into believing and though when i look at myself in the mirror i cant help laughing at the way i look now.
i could only pat myself in victory for i came out without crying:)
three cheers to sowmya ;-) and thus was my first eyebrow trimming adventure :)

No comments: