Wednesday, June 4, 2008

few people who mean a lot to me!!!



i was searching for something interesting to write about when i got messages from my friends.then it stuck me.why not write about them?a friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway,who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.so many people walk in and out of our lives day in and day out.only some of them leave a mark and still stick with you.two such people are aparna and venkat.i would not say i am perfect.but they love me with my flaws and support me through thick and thin.
having known venkat for nearly 8 years from our school days, we have come through our fair share of fights ,misunderstandings ,ego .we have not spoken for even a year continuously.but still we are there for each other in all that we do..he is one person who may appear harsh and rude when talking to us.but deep down its the concern that i should not be hurt.i remember venkat shouting at me when told him about my commitment but i do now realize he wanted to protect me so that i get only the best right kinds person.
the other sweet person is aparna.friends are not about the duration.its about understanding.and she s a fine example for that.its hardly a year since we met but she knows me in and out.
a wonderful person who believes everybody has got the right to be happy and deserve only the best.am so happy to have found a true friend in her.many a times i have come out of difficult situation only after talking to her.a very sensible level headed person who wlays makes me feel special..
i can only second robert alan who said
"The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."
very true.....P
friends are many like santhosh,vivek ashwin mithra raaga prasad abishek balaji rohini ashish lalith neeraja yogesh and so many people and i would just say this to all of them
True friendship isn't seen with the eyes, it is felt with the heart.
When there is trust, understanding, loyalty, and sharing.
True friendship is a rare feeling, but when it is found
It has profound impact on our well-being, strength, and character.
True friendship does not need elaborate gifts
Or spectacular events in order to be valuable or valued.
To ensure long-lasting quality and satisfaction,
True friendship only needs a few key ingredients:
Undying loyalty, unmatched understanding, unsurpassed trust,
Deep and soulful secrets, and endless sharing.
These ingredients, mixed with personality and a sense of humor,
Can make a friendship last a lifetime!
This is just a thank you, my friend, for all the wonderful and colorful
Special ingredients You've brought to my life!

i love you guys and thanks for being there for me.it matters a lot :)
peace


2 comments:

InformationExplorer said...

thanks for tat...don worry we wil all b wt u....

abi said...

Tanq.... Happy to see my name in a very important section of ur blog also in ur life .This blog really means hw u value ur friends, really hatsoff sowmya .