Friday, June 6, 2008

a few poems i liked.collected along the way


i came across some poems and i wanted people to know them too.here they are.
  1. When i look into your eyes
    your the only one i need in my life
    we've been through so much together
    and i feel like I've known you forever

    your the only one for me
    i love you more than you'd ever know or see
    i get a big rush when I'm with you
    & i hope you feel the way that i do

    And the way you look at me
    it makes me go crazy
    the way you talk to me
    shows me that our love is true

    id give so much for you to just hold me
    your love can completely control me
    you show me your love to me and
    see me from inside and out
    and i feel the same way without a doubt.
  2. Sometimes at night,
    When I look to the sky,
    I start thinking of you,
    And then ask myself "why?"

    "Why do I love you?"
    I think and smile,
    Because I know,
    The list could run on for mile.

    The whisper of your voice,
    The warmth of your touch,
    So many little things,
    Make me love you so much.

    The way that your kiss,
    Fills me with desire,
    And how you hold me,
    With the warmth of a fire.

    The way your eyes shine,
    When you look at me,
    Lost with you forever,
    Is where I want to be.

    The way that I feel,
    When you are by my side,
    A sense of completion,
    And overflowing pride.

    The dreams that I dream,
    That all involve you,
    The possibilities that I see,
    The things that we can do.

    How you finish the puzzle,
    That lies inside my heart,
    How deep in my soul,
    You are a very important part.

    I could go on for days,
    Telling of what I feel,
    But all you really must know is...
    My love for you is real.
  3. You are the comfort I run to when I feel alone
    My love for you is true and world wide known
    You are my lover the one I have wished for
    Never have I loved someone this much before

    You always there to hold my hand or make me smile
    Each day and night you prove my life is worth while
    I appreciate you so much you're someone I adore
    If we were separated I don't think I'd live anymore

    I trust you and respect for all that you're worth
    I love you more than anything on this earth
    I truly believe that you are the one for me
    I'm mad about you, you drive me crazy

    Thank you for walking into my precious heart
    Showed me the meaning of love from the start
    You've given me everything to makes my life complete
    You are the reason my hearts skips a beat

    I love sharing every moment with you by my side
    I know with my feelings or thoughts I'd never hide
    Promise me for tomorrow and the next days to come
    You won't let go and break our commitment from one

    My heart is in your hands as yours is in mine
    Our love is so beautiful now our hearts have combine
    Love is what you mean to me, and you are my life
    I'll give you anything more in this world even be your wife

    I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you
    Our love is based on loyalty, happiness, love and truth
  4. There's only one I care for,
    That only one is you,
    I'd give my body, heart, and soul,
    For a life with you.

    I know that you've been hurt before,
    And that you're locked up tight,
    But open up your soul to me,
    And I will make it right.

    There's nothing that I wouldn't do,
    To live my life right next to you,
    If only I would have the chance,
    To snap out of my enlonged trance.

    These words are hard to say,
    For one that is not true,
    But I for one don't like to lie,
    I swear that I love you,

    I swear that I will stick by you,
    Through good, or bad, or worse,
    And that from this point on,
    I'll go without remorse.

    My heart holds what my hand cannot,
    My love for you is like a knot,
    It twists and turns so many ways,
    As it will till' end of days.
  5. I trust you with my heart and everything I own
    Your heart and soul is where I'll always call home
    Sometimes its hard and things don't always go our way
    But our love grows stronger and more beautiful each day

    Its true there is bad times maybe worse than the last
    But in time we'll be smiling again quite fast
    I know you'll always be there for me during good and bad
    And I'm sorry that it affects you so much each time I'm sad

    My heart will fall for each time I see your face
    With you I could be with forever and no other place
    Baby you're my everything and so much more
    You welcome me in each time I walk through a door

    For the rest of our lives we'll be more than a friend
    Sticking by each others side till the very end
    A magical feeling between us two that will last till forever
    The lyrics say it in the song 'we belong together'
  6. Your always there for me to help me through my fears, you always comfort me and wipe away my tears, you are my rock the one who keeps me sane, you always talk me out of wanting to run away, you make me feel happy when things don't go my way, your the one that loves me, the one who knows who i am, your everything to me, your my special man. if i lost everything, everything id love you'd be standing there showing me all your love, you really don't know how much you mean to me, i want to tell you everything, i want you to see, my love for you is deep, stronger than the winds, your everything i want, your everything i dream.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

poem is nice but after reading these lines why wont u talk 2 me....

Unknown said...

You thought I didn't like you
You thought that I moved on
I'm still here, still waiting
But to tell you the total truth...



I'm still here just waiting
For you to finally realize
I'm still here waiting for you to see me

Unknown said...

finally i can say i am ur friend.