Friday, May 16, 2008

my first post !

I had seen a Lotta my pals with blogs,easily pouring out words effortlessly writing what they wanted to.
may be i was inspired by it.i don't know.but the idea of having a blog to pen down my thoughts(rather frustration) was intriguing.and here i am.logged in a couple of days back and still thinking about what to write.
OK here goes i thought i will write about my first writing experience.sigh! am just sitting in front of the computer staring at the screen for once at a total loss of words.
people tell me when you are proposed or very happy or sad you are at a loss of words but what now i sigh:(...
and here i am only formatting what ever crap i have written so that at least it would keep me occupied:)
coming back to the topic i still wonder how i can bring my thoughts to words and make it flow zappppp like the others. hell no!
but am atleast happy that i am able to talk some nonsense and fill up this number of words. should thank my school jamming days i guess..
but one can be sure i have signed out with the satisfaction of atleast typing in some words as part of my first writing attempt in a blog :)
peace:)


2 comments:

Karthik Rajasekar said...

unnaku edhuku blog alaaam....jollya time passs pannitu irrukalam la.... he he he :P

Neer said...

hmm...good outlet of wat u feel inside.....:)keep writin blogs u 'budding writer':):)